Prep: 10 mins | Serves: 4
Nutritional Information (per serve): Energy: 1138kJ | Protein: 7.3g | Fat: 12.2g | Fibre: 10.8g
Suitable for: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free
How to Serve
Made in bulk, this can be the perfect addition to any shared meals with family or friends. Serve either as a side or as a main meal and meet more than 50% of your veggie intake for the day.
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 handful green beans, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach or blanched kale
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup cooked brown rice, cooled in fridge
- 1 cm nub ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 small red chilli, sliced with seeds removed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Combine cabbage, cucumber, celery, carrot, green beans, baby spinach/kale, cashews and rice in a bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, mix ginger, chilli, lemon juice and sesame oil.
- When ready to serve, pour dressing over the rest of the salad.