Prep & Cook: 5 mins | Serves: 2
Nutritional Information (per serve): Energy: 1208kJ | Protein: 9.8g | Fat: 10.8g | Fibre: 6g
Suitable for: Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Low FODMAP (use lactose free yoghurt)
How to Serve
Warm your winter mornings with this hot breakfast packed with carbohydrate energy to fuel your day and training. Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon, or save some banana as a sliced garnish.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 large spoons plain yoghurt
- Hot water
- Place oats, banana, and peanut butter in a saucepan and just cover with water.
- Bring to boil then reduce heat to medium, stirring constantly.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes, or until the oats and banana are soft and melted together.
- Remove oat mixture from the stove and serve in two bowls with a dollop of yoghurt on top.