Fundamentals of Sports Nutrition
The Fundamentals of Sports Nutrition e-book was created by our team of Accredited and Advanced Sports Dietitians to help athletes of all levels learn how to fuel health and performance through food. Covering nutrients for performance, meal timing, hydration, adjusting intake for training loads, supplements and so much more, this guide will equip you with the tools to be your best.
Over 10 chapters and 55 pages you'll learn the latest and greatest nutrition advice on properly fuelling your performance on the sporting field.
In this e-book you will find information about the benefits of healthy eating for athletes, helpful tips for adjusting food intake to reflect changes in training load and the essentials for a diet which support sports performance and maintains good health, plus much more!
The chapters of this e-book cover:
- Fundamentals of Nutrition
- Nutrients for Performance
- Fats in Focus
- Fuelling for Optimal Performance
- Building Healthy Meals & Snacks
- Timing of Meals Around Training & Comp
- Introduction to Supplements
This valuable and practical information will guide you to fuel your body in a way which will allow you to:
- Feel energised throughout the day
- Allow you to train & perform at your best Improve your fitness
- Enhance your skill development
- Maintain energy over the training week
- Nourish your body
- Optimise your bone density
- Reduce your risk of injury
- Improve your immunity