Prep: 15 mins | Serves: 12 Balls
Nutritional Information (per serve): Energy: 488kJ | Protein: 3.8g | Fat: 7.2g | Fibre: 2.4g
Suitable for: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free
- 3/4 cup pitted fresh medjool dates
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp pepitas
- 8 brazil nuts
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- Chia seeds or shredded coconut (for rolling)
- Add dates, raisins, pepitas, brazil nuts and almonds to a blender and blend, adding a little water as necessary. Mixture should create a smooth paste.
- Tip chia seeds or shredded coconut onto a dinner plate.
- Roll mixture into balls, then roll each ball in the chia seeds/ coconut until it is covered.
- Store in the fridge – they will keep for up to a week!
How to Serve
Serve with fresh seasonal fruit or yoghurt, they almost feel like a mid-morning dessert.