Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Serves: 2-3
Nutritional Information (per serve): Energy: 1054kJ | Protein: 18.5g | Fat: 8.5g | Fibre: 9.2g
Suitable for: Pescatarian, Wheat Free (use wheat free soy sauce), Gluten free (use GF soy sauce), Dairy free
How to Serve
This delicious recipe can be enjoyed as is or on top of a bed of brown rice. to save time and skip to the eating, use microwave brown rice cups!
- 250g snapper fillet, chopped into bite size chunks
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 red capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 handful green beans, ends trimmed and chopped in half
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 bunch choy sum, chopped
- 5 basil leaves
- 1cm nub fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup brown rice or rice noodles, if desired
- Heat oil in large frying pan.
- Add capsicum, zucchini, green beans and carrot and stir-fry for 1 minute
- Add snapper and continue to stir-fry until the fish starts to become white
- Add basil and ginger, Add soy sauce to a small ramekin and then fill with water. Pour over snapper and vegetables
- Add choy sum leaves to pan and cook just until wilted
- Serve stir-fry on its own or with brown rice or noodles.