Prep: 30 mins | Cooking: 15 mins | Serves: 4
Suitable for: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free
- 4x 160-200g salmon fillets, bones removed and skin on
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup tamari
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, white or black
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 200C (180C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl combine together the marinade ingredients. Marinate the salmon for up to 30 minutes in a covered bowl.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade, and keep the marinade.
- Place the salmon, skin-side down, on the lined tray. Pour the remaining marinade on top. Bake for ~15 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the oven.
- Asian Greens: broccolini, bok choy – cook in pan with garlic or chilli infused extra virgin olive oil + tamari
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice (if needed)