Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins | Serves: 4
Nutritional Information (per serve): Energy: 936kJ | Protein: 20.4g | Fat: 9.8g | Fibre: 12.3g
Suitable for: Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free (use wheat free soy sauce), Gluten free (use GF soy sauce), Dairy free, FODMAP friendly (swap garlic, onion and mushrooms for garlic infused olive oil. Only use green part of spring onion)
How to Serve
Serve with brown rice, quinoa, rice noodles or barley.
- 500g firm tofu
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 brown onion, chopped finely
- 3 stalks spring onion, ends trimmed and chopped finely
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 10 green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 bunches choy sum, trimmed
- 1 punnet shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1cm piece ginger, grated
- 1 chilli
- 1 1/2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- drizzle olive, coconut or peanut oil
- Heat oil in a hot fry pan, then add garlic, onion and spring onion, stir-frying until lightly brown.
- Add tofu, and cook until edges are slightly golden.
- Add all vegetables except cabbage. Stir fry ingredients.
- Add coriander, basil, ginger, and chilli, then add cabbage.
- Stir-fry for another minute, or until the cabbage has just started to soften.
- Add tamari or soy sauce to 1/4 cup measure, then top with water and pour over mixture
- Stir through and serve.