Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins | Serves: 2
Nutritional Information (per serve): Energy: 1307kJ | Protein: 26.8g | Fat: 20.8g | Fibre: 2.4g
Suitable for: Pescatarian, Wheat Free, Gluten free, Dairy Free, Low FODMAP (use garlic infused olive oil, and remove garlic and onion)
How to Serve
Served on a bed of fresh leafy green vegetables, and toss through some brown rice or quinoa to boost the fibre.
- 2 x 120g fillet of salmon, skin off
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 10 basil leaves
- 1/2 leek, chopped into rings
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Cracked pepper and salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 200˚C
- Grease an oven proof baking dish with a little olive oil. Place leek on base of dish, then arrange salmon on top of foil. Rub crushed garlic onto salmon and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the thyme, basil leaves and cherry tomatoes on top of the salmon.
- Pour lemon juice ver the top and drizzle with olive oil, then place lid on oven dish.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.